Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quote: Neil Gaiman

Only have time for a quick post right now and since I've been neglecting my reading it will be a little while longer before I have anything else to post about. But I continue to think about writing more... and I'm starting a Science Fiction Studies online course on Monday so that might provide me with more material. So now, a quote that Mr. Gaiman posted on his blog for the New Year that always inspires and motivates me:

"I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind."

No comments: