Tuesday, April 3, 2007

When & How

So I thought I would combine these two because they're pretty straightforward. The answer to when for me is: anytime. Whenever I can catch a spare minute, I'll pick up a book. In the morning, in the afternoon, when its raining, when its sunny, in the evening after dinner, while I'm cooking dinner (I wouldn't recommend this - food and paper do not go together although eating and reading do, but we'll talk about this more later), and sometimes late into the night. I think the last is one of my favorites because I love when I am so enthralled in a book that I can't put it down.

How I read is nothing unusual. I like to lounge on my couch or in my bed. I read quickly when the plot is good and slowly during the beautifully descriptive passages. I am one of those people who always reads a book from the beginning - I've never understood how someone can read the end first, or skip through the pages scanning to see if they might be interested. But that's when and how I enjoy my Book 'n' a Mug.

When and how do you enjoy yours?

No comments: