Thursday, March 29, 2007

What

There are many things that could be covered in what you read, but I'd like to focus more on genre. Action, Mystery, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Non-Fiction, and everything in between offers quite a range of possibilities for what we read. My taste has changed over the years, although there are a few that I keep coming back to. Some I read annually, like The Chronicles of Narnia, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Pride and Prejudice, but finding something new is always refreshing. I tend toward the Fantasy genre, but I'm also a fan of some classic chic lit (like Jane Austen or the Brontes) every now and again. Recently I've also really enjoyed reading some Action, particularly Clive Cussler. Currently I'm reading a "dragon book," as my husband calls it, and really enjoying it. Since the weather here has been warming up my mug is full of soda, but that's what I'm reading for my Book 'n' a Mug.

What genre are you reading for yours?

No comments: