Monday, April 27, 2009

Chillin'

So I've totally been slacking on the whole post thing but I'm sitting here at home by myself watching a chick flick and felt like jotting some things down.

I'm watching Twilight for the second time, and I like it better this time, too. It's been cloudy today and it made me realize how much I miss that kind of weather. I like a cold rain every once in a while because it makes me reflective and cozy. I'm more prone to feel like writing when I feel cozy and thoughtful.

I've been slacking a bit on reading recently. I read a novel on WEbook.com by Rob Hansen called Sonnet Harbor. I finally finished it last night and it was really good. I'm hoping it gets selected for publishing because I think it was really well done. The characters are sincere and I liked the story a lot. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I've also been spending some time watching Stargate SG-1 on hulu.com. They have season 1 and season 2 posted right now so I got to start from the beginning. I love the stories - they are such great sci-fi plots. And the characters are growing on me now, too, although I thought they were a little cheesy at first.

So now I think maybe I'll do some writing and then get back to the book I've been reading on and off the last little while. The Chronicles of Amber have been highly recommended so I thought I'd give them a try. I'm only a little way in but I'm intrigued.

What have you been reading recently? Find anything fun to read or watch?

No comments: