Monday, April 6, 2009

Back on Track

My laptop arrived! It's a Dell mini 9 and it is so small and portable - I can take it anywhere. It's cute and fun and more than serves it's purpose. It was also a great price, which was probably one of the big selling points for us. Although, it is also so small that I have to be really careful when I'm typing so that I don't hit the wrong buttons. And the apostrophe key is down by the space bar so that's throwing me off a little. But I'll get used to it.

This means that I now have access to the internet and all other computer features while I'm at home on my personal time. I've already started thinking about all the projects and things I can do now. And it seems that my muse arrived with the little Dell package because I feel anxious to write as well. I guess I better take advantage of that feeling before it disappears again. I no longer have an excuse for not blogging regularly and writing consistently. Especially since I can take this thing everywhere. So, to work.

No comments: