Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First post of 2009

I know its already a couple of weeks in, but it has been a busy couple of weeks. Holidays, vacations, travel, and starting a new job kind of fill up the hours. I have to admit that I did have time to read, but I was filling my hours with other things over the break and now I've started a new job. I had a couple of weddings to attend out of town last weekend as well, but now that all that craziness is over I'm looking forward to settling back down into a routine. And you can bet reading will be part of it.

My book club is reading These is My Words this month so I'll be picking that up at the library in the next few days. And there are several other books on my 'to be read' list that I would like to move to my 'have read' list. I read Great Expectations before the holidays, so I'll post a little ditty of my thoughts and feelings on that within the next couple of days.

So welcome to 2009 and happy reading this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For reasons I don't understand and can't explain, I LOVE Great Expectations :D

Caitie