Saturday, August 30, 2008

Classic 'Frasier'

I absolutely love this show. I know they're not filming anymore, but even the re-runs are still so fun. When we lived in St. Louis they would come on at 11pm which was too late for us when we're getting up at 5:30am. But out here in Arizona they run at 9 so my husband and I are excited we get to tune into Frasier once again.

Seinfeld was funny and Friends was entertaining, but nothing compares to Frasier, in my opinion. It's witty and smart and funny all at the same time. And such great characters! Let's be honest, who doesn't like Frasier? Okay, I've met like two people that said they didn't really go for it, but they don't count...

We own the last season on DVD and we've been wanting to get the previous seasons but now that my husband's back in school getting his MBA he doesn't really need that kind of distraction. But it's still on my wish list!

So what's your favorite comedy TV show?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, was searching for a blog with book reviews and came across your site.

My favorite comedy show has got to be Arrested Development. I can't believe how many times I actually laugh out loud when watching this show.

As far as current shows, I love How I Met Your Mother and Flight of the Conchords.

RZStoryLove said...

Kimberly - I'm glad you found me and I hope you come back occasionally. I really like How I Met Your Mother but I have watched much of the other shows. I have some friends who are huge Arrested Development fans and the couple of episodes I saw convince me I could be a fan...