Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kentucky Derby

I've never really been into the Kentucky Derby or horse racing at all, but I have family that lives in Louisville and my husband and I are going out to visit them this weekend for Thunder Over Louisville and derby. It's supposed to be a pretty good party and lots of fireworks but the best part will be seeing my family and going on a trip. And spending time with my hubby, of course. I also hope to get more editing done on my novel during the drive out there and back.

Any Derby fans out there? Any vacation fans out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. My grandparents live in Louisville and I have been to Thunder several times. I love it, but haven't been able to go in a couple of years.

"lots of fireworks" is the understatement of the year. Thunder is the biggest fireworks show in the country. Probably the biggest outside of China.

I can't wait until the next time I get to go. Probably in another year or two when my son will be old enough to enjoy it.

Have a good time for me!!