Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summertime

Well, I'm back from vacation. Juberry and I had a wonderful time in Colorado and then I came home to my husband to hang out with my in-laws for a few days. Our 4th was good, but we missed all the fireworks. I love the summer because of the travel and vacation and the holidays. I must confess, I didn't work on my novel at all while I was gone. All that beautiful time off wasted... well, not wasted, but I could have done more. But that's okay - I'm back to normal life again and although it feels good to be home, life feels just a little bit different. I guess that's how it works, though. We have experiences and good times that we always remember because they changed us somehow.

Well, we're set to do The Princess Bride in a couple of days, so get ready! I'll be home for the rest of the summer, so I'll be more consistent with post from here on out. I hope you're having a wonderful summer and that you have had or will have a lovely vacation time. Tell us what you're doing this summer.

No comments: