Wednesday, June 13, 2007

You've Got Mail

Many of you have probably seen this film, but I wanted to write about it because it's one of my favorites. And because it has to do with books, too. Watching Meg Ryan's character Makes me want to have my own bookstore. It also makes me want to move to New York to experience all the cute corners and parks in the city. But I really don't think I could live there for very long.

Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors and I think he gives a fantastic performance as Joe Fox. he is endearingly obnoxious at the beginning and his character's transition is so fun to watch.

Meg Ryan is just adorable in this movie. Her character's unwavering optimism makes the film a graet lesson in perserverance. This character's witty and quirky aspects make her fun to watch and her moments of sadness lend her a beautiful depth.

Conclusion: charming and entertaining - love it!

No comments: