Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BookandReader.com

We have a link to this site up, but I haven't said anything about what it is. My favorite part about this site is the forum.

The Book & Reader Forum is a grand place for those who love all things to do with books. Members discuss books, authors, genres, and characters in a friendly environment. I wanted to join a forum where I could learn about new books and talk about ones I've read and this is one of the best places to do that online. I have had a wonderful time reading all the comments and disccussions posted about some of my favorite books. I've also found some great new ones to read through member recommendations. They have a film and TV section, too, that is quite fun.

So sign up and join us on the Book & Reader Forum for recommendations, discussions and just general good stuff.

No comments: