Tuesday, January 5, 2010

After the Holidays

The holidays are so wonderful but it's the time afterward that always makes me stop and think. In the midst of getting back to normal, real life I realize how much I want to accomplish and change before another year passes by.

It feels like a dream, those two weeks I spent relaxing and visiting with friends and family. It goes by so quickly and I know I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. It was wonderful and lovely but now it is past. The best part is that I feel renewed, relaxed, and refreshed. I am so ready for 2010!

I'm still working on first round edits for my current project but I am encouraged and excited for the work. I have so many things I want to do in my writing life this year and now that I've discovered how much writing means to me I hope to keep up the daily routine.

I don't know about you, but I got several books for Christmas that I can't wait to start reading! Because I've been so focused on writing I haven't made time to read recently, but that's definitely on the 2010 to do list.

I hope you'll continue to check in here at Book 'n' a Mug throughout the year. I'll continue to try and make it worth the effort. And thank you for stopping by! Let us know how your holidays were and what you're looking forward to in the New Year.

No comments: