Monday, September 7, 2009

Link Collection

I realize it's been a while since my last official post, so here's something to hold you over: links! Special note: NanoWrimo starts in a month and a half and I haven't thought about it nearly enough. Gotta start planning!

Motivation
Be prepared for the moment when it comes - comparing photography and writing.

Getting Started
Start with crap just to get the juices flowing. Here are a few ways to get the creative muscles warm.

In the Middle of Things
I've been having trouble developing some of my characters in my work in progress. Amy & the Pen gives some good ideas on how to get to know your characters better.

Editing
Tighten up that manuscript. But take these with a grain of salt, I think, because it is still yours.

The Cherry on Top
Some very cool works of art by Su Blackwell via the Telegraph. These are so beautiful.

1 comment:

juberry said...

I love, love, love the paper art!