Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unmotivation

Feeling rather un-motivated today - just tired and bonty (yes, I know that's not a real word, but it has become one in the Woodbury household when my Dad used it to describe his tired, confused, unfocused, and general out-of-it-ness). So here are some links that might entertain if you are feeling similarly unmotivated...

One of my favorite days of the year is 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' and they have a whole website dedicated to it. Also, this translator to assist those of us that are more inclined to proper speaking.

I'm always looking for more books to read and Random House posted this list of 100 best novels that gives me a great place to start or continue.

Words I wish I could use in every day language - thanks AbeBooks for a great blog.

Some very very cool enhanced pictures of the sci-fi/fantasy type. Some of these are amazing and really spark the imagination. The second one is my favorite.

And you know you've either been one of these people in a bookstore... or at least laughed at one.

This compilation of pictures almost deserves it's own post. Some of these libraries give me chills. Anyone else want to go on a world library tour?

Tomorrow: MOTIVATION!

No comments: