Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a few more hours...

Until the beginning of November! Ok, so it's more than just a few hours, but it's really close. I'm not nearly as ready as I would like or as I was last year, but I'm still so excited. This will be the first year that I will have a full-time job while trying to win Nano so I'm thinking it will be a busy month. Plus, I've made some awesome friends here in Arizona in the last few weeks so there will be lots of pressure to socialize instead of writing. But I am committed to winning this year - it was such an awesome accomplishment last year and I'd love to be able to say I've won more than once.

I'm sure I'll have many occasions that I don't feel like writing and what better procrastination is there than blogging?! So there will be plenty of updates.

Good luck to all who are joining the ranks of NanoWrimo this year!

No comments: