Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's almost November...

I've been poking around over at NanoWrimo.org and getting very excited for November. I haven't thought much about what I'm going to do this year because I'm still preoccupied with my '07 project but the forums have got me thinking. Not only am I excited for November but I'm feeling motivated to give another push on my current project before starting a new one. And maybe I'll do a sequel to last year...

I was talking to my sister about writing a couple days ago and we had a pep talk. We decided that the best way to get into it is baby steps (What About Bob anyone?). Just a few minutes a day spent on jotting down ideas or thoughts or even reading a chapter for editing. Hopefully after a little while of starting out small you'll want to spend more time on editing or brainstorming. The desire is there, it just gets crushed by the overwhelming fear sometimes.

NaNoWriMo is just around the corner... what are you planning?

No comments: