Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Various Tidbits

For all those who love 'Science fiction. Fantasy. The Universe. And related subjects' Tor.com is live. I glanced at it quickly this evening and it seems worthy of my bookmarks list.

Also, I enjoyed this post on the AbeBooks Reading Copy blog about Bad Writing.

I can't even express how much I enjoy reading Neil Gaiman's Journal. This brought a smile to my face (this after he has been feeling overwhelmed with all he has to do):

I was convinced that all was doom and despair and hopeless and I would never write my way out of this and there weren't enough hours in the day or days in the week or anything when I finally got out of the house and went down to the bottom of the garden to write, and discovered, on the way, masses of late and forgotten raspberries on the raspberry canes. So I stopped and ate raspberries, and you can't be properly miserable or grumpy eating sun-warmed raspberries you're picking and eating yourself.

I'm just saying. You can't.

No comments: