Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Checkin' In

It's been a little over a month since my last post and that is because I have been so busy I haven't had time to read hardly anything or think of anything creative to write about. And I'm not done yet! I am in the middle of packing and preparing to move halfway across the country so I still don't have any time to read or write. Things are just going to kind of be on hold for a couple more weeks. But here are some things to look forward to:

I read The Host by Stephenie Meyer and loved it!
I found a site that I think will be fun even if I haven't participated much yet - GoodReads.com
I'm snatching a couple minutes here and there to read Jane Eyre so I will have a post about that.
I'm moving back to the west where it's dry and I'll be getting a new job.

Lots of endings and beginnings make me thoughtful and nostalgic so there will probably be some of that going on. Meanwhile, happy reading!

No comments: