Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trip to Phoenix

My husband and I flew down to Arizona yesterday for a preview weekend at the school he's going to attend this fall. This is my first time really visiting the Phoenix area and I have to say, I'm liking it a lot in comparison to the Midwest - especially at this time of year. I think I'm really going to enjoy living here for the next few years. The area is nice, the people are friendly, and the weather is beautiful. I'm really glad I got to come on this trip with my husband because I feel more comfortable with our future now. And everyone needs a vacation once in a while.

So while I've got a couple hours in the hotel room this morning I'm going to work on editing my project a little. We've got a long trip home tomorrow morning so I hope to get more done then, too. Vacation is only vacation if you get to relax and do something you want to do.

No comments: