Friday, August 31, 2007

Writing Weekend

I have been horrible about writing this week. For some reason I just didn't make the time to sit down and work on my project this week. There were some one-time events that came up and had me a little stressed, so I justified that I was too busy to write. But let's be honest - it's just an excuse.

So my commitment is to make up for it this weekend. This shouldn't be too hard since it's a holiday weekend and I don't have to work on Monday. So I have three days to make up for all the time I missed this week. I usually write for an hour a day, so 5 hours this weekend shouldn't be too hard. And I will come back on Monday to report to ya'll how I did.

Sometimes you need a break, but sometimes you need to just buckle down and be productive.

No comments: